Personal data administrator
The administrator of your personal data is Ewa Przeździecka (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator or simply we). You can contact us at the e-mail address: infoewaprzezdziecka [dot] com
We process your data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EC) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC – General Data Protection Regulation GDPR (EU Journal of Laws of 2016, No. 119, Item 1).
Security of your data
We process your data to protect it against unlawful access by unauthorised persons, unauthorised alteration, destruction or loss. For that purpose, we apply technical and organisational measures selected in accordance with RODO requirements, to ensure confidentiality, integrity and accessibility to your data.
The purposes of and the lawful basis for processing
- Purchase of photographs
- If you are purchasing photographs (including placing an order), we process your identification and contact data, as well as other data necessary for the fulfilment of your order. We collect such data directly from you.
- We process your data for the following purposes and on the following lawful bases:
- conclusion and performance of a contract for the provision of electronically supplied services as well as a contract for the sale of photographs (Art. 6(1)(b) of GDPR),
- complying with the legal obligations to which we are subject (Art. 6(1)(c) of GDPR), particularly consisting of accounting,
- pursuing our legitimate interests (Art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR), consisting of determination, investigation and protection against claims.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary for the conclusion and performance of the contract. Refusing to provide personal data shall result in failure to conclude and perform the contract.
- Filing a complaint
- If you are filing a complaint related to your order, we process your identification and contact data, as well as data concerning the said order. We collect such data directly from you.
- We process your data to pursue our legitimate interests (Art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR), consisting of servicing warranty claims and caring for our quality.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusing to provide it shall result in failure to answer your claim.
- Contact by using our contact form or otherwise
- If you are contacting us in another matter, we process your identification and contact data, as well as other data included in your message. We collect such data directly from you.
- We process your data to pursue our legitimate interests (Art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR), consisting of handling your message and answering it.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, refusing to provide it shall result in failure to handle the message and its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
he recipients of your personal data are entities providing services to us (i.e. hosting providers and IT service providers). Access to your data is limited to the minimum necessary for the fulfilment of the tasks those entities are responsible for.
Access to your data can also be granted to authorised state authorities, in particular tax offices.
Storage period of personal data
Depending on the purpose and the legal basis for the processing, your personal data will be stored:
- when you purchase photographs – hroughout the period of performance of the contract, as well as until the expiry of periods arising from relevant legal provisions, i.e. until expiry of limitation periods for tax liabilities related to the order, which, in specific situations, can be extended by the limitation period for civil law claims,
- when you file a complaint – throughout the period of its processing, which, in specific situations, can be extended by the limitation period for civil law claims,
- when you contact us for other reasons – throughout the period of handling of your message,
- data processed on the basis of the legitimate interest shall be processed until submission of effective objection or until cessation of the interest, i.e. data processed to investigate or protect against claims shall be processed for a period of time equal to the limitation period until the objection is granted.
You have the right to:
- demand access to your personal data, its correction, deletion or processing limitation, as well as to transfer your data,
- in case the basis for personal data processing is our legitimate interest – the right to make an objection, at any time, to process personal data for reasons related to your specific situation,
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
If you want to exercise your rights, please contact us at the e-mail address provided at the beginning.
Using personal data to make automated decisions, including profiling
Your data shall not be used to make automated decisions, including profiling.
The Internet service www.ewaprzezdziecka.com generates cookies. Cookies are IT data (small text files), stored at the User’s terminal equipment. These files do not cause any configuration changes I the User’s equipment or its software; neither do they provide access to your equipment. Since 22 March 2013, owner of every website using cookies has been obliged to inform its Users about this by displaying a message informing of the cookies use. You can manage the file settings with the user of your web browser, especially to delete all or some of the cookies. Your web browser may demand the confirmation of settings changes. We would like to point out that disabling all cookie files may result in failing to optimise the process of using a www website for some elements of our website, particularly those requiring logging in.
In the links below you will find information how to autonomously manage cookie files while browsing our site.
Please remember that external entities cannot use your cookie files to analyse your usage of websites until you personally send an external entity your cookie files.
Find out more about cookies: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Types of cookies used
We use “session” and/or “persistent” cookies necessary for the proper functioning of a service, ensuring the safety of using a website. We use such cookies on the basis of our legitimate interest (Art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR), which consists of offering photographs with the use of Internet service and ensuring the safety of your visit to our website and placing orders.